Dryer Vent Cleaning and Installation
Most homeowners fail to include dryer vent cleaning on their list of yearly maintenance service calls. The cost of a dryer vent cleaning can pay for itself in as little as 3-6 months in energy savings alone. Just because your dryer seems to be working fine is definitely not a good reason to put off having it cleaned.
Dryer vents are one of those “hidden” maintenance items that is often forgotten. The old adage; “out of sight – out of mind” really holds true when it comes to dryer vent cleaning. Unfortunately, neglecting this one simple yearly maintenance can produce harmful and in some instances, even fatal results. Dryer lint is extremely flammable. Keeping your lint trap clean after every drying cycle and having your dryer vent professionally cleaned every year is mandatory to help prevent dryer and vent fires. Clothes dryers cause more home fires than wood burning fireplaces.
Did you know that your dryer is hands down, the most expensive appliance to run in your entire house, it is second only to your Air Conditioner! A dryer vent clogged with lint will certainly cause a dryer to run hotter and harder, costing you money by way of higher utility bills. The longer it runs the more it costs. When the vent is restricted it is overheating your dryer and damaging internal parts like the heating elements or the heat sensor safety switches and/or expensive computer-boards. A half-inch buildup of lint in a 4 inch diameter duct reduces its efficiency by almost 50%! As of this writing, the average service call from an appliance company is $200.00 and that’s just to knock on your door.
Why Work With Us
Mauris rhoncus orci in imperdiet placerat. Vestibulum euismod nisl suscipit ligula volutpat, a feugiat urna maximus. Cras massa nibh, tincidunt ut eros a, vulputate consequat odio. Vestibulum vehicula tempor nulla, sed hendrerit urna interdum in.
- Curabitur sed iaculis dolor, non congue ligula. Maecenas imperdiet ante eget hendrerit posuere. Nunc urna libero, congue porta nibh a, semper feugiat sem. Sed auctor dui eleifend, scelerisque eros ut, pellentesque nibh. Nam lacinia suscipit accumsan.
- Donec sodales, neque vitae rutrum convallis, nulla tortor pharetra odio, in varius ante ante sed nisi. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
- Fusce ut velit laoreet, tempus arcu eu, molestie tortor. Nam vel justo cursus, faucibus lorem eget, egestas eros. Maecenas eleifend erat at justo fringilla imperdiet id ac magna. Suspendisse vel facilisis odio, at ornare nibh.
- In malesuada, tortor eget sodales mollis, mauris lectus hendrerit purus, porttitor finibus eros lorem eget mauris. Curabitur lacinia enim at ex blandit, vel pellentesque odio elementum.
- Curabitur sed iaculis dolor, non congue ligula. Maecenas imperdiet ante eget hendrerit posuere. Nunc urna libero, congue porta nibh a, semper feugiat sem. Sed auctor dui eleifend, scelerisque eros ut, pellentesque nibh.
- Nam lacinia suscipit accumsan. Donec sodales, neque vitae rutrum convallis, nulla tortor pharetra odio, in varius ante ante sed nisi. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
Pro Carpet Cleaner cleans our showroom and offices once a week and our clients always compliment us on how clean our showroom is! They're great and the people who come are super friendly! I found out they did residential cleaning as well so I started having them come to my apartment. It was much less expensive than I was expecting and it is soooo nice to come home after work after they've cleaned. They've been in my apartment a handful of times so far and I have yet to have an issue!
I called Pro Carpet Cleaner because my dog damaged my friend's rug. They sent over someone that afternoon and he was great. He was so personable and professional. Tough Steam Green Carpet Cleaning saved the day and my dog will be able to visit again. As good as the service was it was very important to me that Tough Steam Green Carpet Cleaning was the most ecological company. With the dogs lying on the carpets all day I was very concerned with the chemicals that would be used and with Pro Carpet Cleaner I did not have to be anymore.
They cleaned 2 bedrooms and one staircase, and they did an absolutely outstanding job. They showed up on time with four people in total. The estimates matched the price. I added 15% to the total as a gratuity for a job done well.I requested that they use a "free and clear" soap solution. I think they used one from seventh generation, and there was absolutely no odor remaining after they completed the work. That was extremely important to me. I hate for my bedroom to smell. For me, getting rid of dirt means clean. Artificial fragrance does not mean clean. The rugs were really clean when they were finished. and I will be calling on them again in the future. Thank you